Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are Winners - and Bracelet Boys

Well, this is the day for winning drawings, it would seem. Checking the voicemail on my cell phone, I learned that one of my daycare kids won a "toad house" kit from yesterday's fair outing. After dinner with Mom and Dad, Julio ran home to get Harrison's glasses and got a phone call notifying us that we won dinner for 8 at one of our favorite restaurants. If only there were a lottery drawing today!!!

That being said (buckle up for another non sequitur), Harrison was impressed with my photo of our bracelets, and was for some reason inspired to "recreate" the photo with himself and Julio playing the roles of the bracelets... the result is below:

Of course, it wasn't a simple photo to execute; Harrison directed the "shoot", demonstrating for Julio how he should pose, positioning him, then telling me I was taking the picture from the wrong angle. Here are some of the pictures that led up to the final product:


Harrison demonstrating where Julio should be.


explaining what to do with the arms.


Julio is starting to get the idea.


Now all we need is some Photoshop magic by Mom!

No comments: