Thursday, October 9, 2008

Something's going around, I guess

It must be my turn to have PC issues. Julio has spent the last few nights trying to fix things, but it's going to be slow going. In the meantime, Dad let me borrow his laptop while he and Mom visit Jason & family.

Harrison has ITBS testing this week (along with soccer practice & games), rehearsals for Bye Bye Birdie continue unabated (and are much more pleasant, since I finally had enough and removed one of our less mature cast members from the show), and Julio was able to resolve a problem in one of the systems at work which had him working several hours of overtime every day (just in time to come home and fix MY computer trouble!)

This coming weekend is packed. Saturday morning, I have to go to Clarence for a "poodle skirt workshop" - Aunt Chris is graciously volunteering her time to come and teach our kids how to make their own skirts for the show. Hopefully we'll get done in time for me to grab some lunch before heading over to Lowden for the Eagle Scout ceremony of one of my students (hey - anybody out there know if you're supposed to bring a card and/or gift to an Eagle Scout ceremony?) While I'm there, Julio will be taking Harrison to a soccer game, and we'll meet up with Grammy and G-Boy that evening, for the Wedding of Chuck & Grace, followed by a reception at the Art Museum. Sometime in there I'll need to come up with a children's sermon for church on Sunday. I think after church (where I'm also singing, and Julio is running computers for Sunday School), we will have a DAY OF REST.

It sure is nice to be this busy with all positive things (that is, except for these darn computer problems!).

No comments: