Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Okay, I'm In!

I have been inspired by my brother, John, and sister-in-law, Jenny, and their fun family blogs that help me feel connected to them, even though they are far away, and our busy lives (and my poor communication skills) keep us from talking as often as we should. I am a total novice at blogging, though I have my share of partial journals dating back over two decades.

Not sure how to use this tool, except as an outlet for my writing, and a way to chronicle my adventures as a parent, wife, and borderline nutcase.

I have no business starting a blog; my "to do" list grows exponentially and there will always be at least 10 things more pressing and important than sitting down to type my thoughts (would you believe the dryer just buzzed as I finished that sentence!) - but something tells me I'll still spend far too much time on this, as it gets deeper & deeper in our living room.

so...let the TMI fest begin...

No comments: