Friday, September 5, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

In January of 2007, we were at Mom and Dad's house at the same time Bobbi was visiting. She had brought over her new laptop, and Julio was "looking at it" while the rest of us talked. Then Bobbi glanced over at Julio and broke out laughing. He was sitting quietly in the corner, making faces at Bobbi's laptop. When we asked what he was doing, he confessed, with an embarrassed blush, that he was playing with the built-in webcam and photo software, to make ... self portraits. Harrison then got in on the action, and when they were finished, we saved the two "best" shots.

I just came across them as I was cleaning out one of my flash drives, and with so many people I'm close to having difficult times, I really felt like it was important to post these pictures, to cleanse our emotional palates.

So, these are my boys. I am so proud.



No comments: